Saltstick Vitassium (100 Capsules)Regular price £24.99
SaltStick Vitassium has been formulated to provide salts to help maintain electrolyte levels, support healthy blood pressure, reduce fatigue, support cognitive function, and reduce dizziness due to low blood pressure.
These symptoms affect many people with underlying conditions, and Vitassium may be helpful to increase sodium plasma levels, that has been shown to help with the above symptoms.
- Vitassium® is a medical food specifically formulated to provide sodium and potassium for the clinical dietary management for patients with autonomic dysfunction including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Addison's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis (CF), and Vasovagal Syncope, when increased plasma volume has been shown to be beneficial.
- Vitassium helps to maintain electrolyte levels, to support healthy blood pressure, and to reduce fatigue and dizziness due to low blood pressure.
- Contains potassium to assist in regulating the balance of water between plasma (blood) and within the cell. In general, excess potassium would be excreted in the urine.
- Made in the USA at cGMP facility. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety.
- Each serving (2 capsules) contains: 500 mg sodium (22 mmol sodium, 1270 mg sodium chloride), 100 mg potassium.
- Tasteless capsules are small (size 0) and easy on the stomach.
- Vitassium is non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, preservative free, allergen free, starch free.
- Ingredients: Sodium chloride, potassium citrate, vegetarian stearic acid, vegetable capsule.
- Suggested use: As a medical food, take one to two (1-2) capsules with water, three to four (3-4) times a day, for up to ten (10) capsules daily.
- Sign up to our Vitassium Club UK to get 20% discount of all future purchases. To sign up, go to https://saltstick.com/pages/vitassium-club The discount code given is only valid on purchases made of Saltstick products on the www.multisportdistribution.co.uk website