We only collect personal information that is necessary to assist us in providing our services. In most situations the information we collect about you is provided to us directly by you, for the purpose of purchasing FUSION products from the website.
FUSION Sports UK Limited does not disclose any customer information to third parties.
Use of personal information:
The type of information we collect about you when making a purchase on fusionsportsuk.co.uk includes:
- E-mail address
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Phone number
- Credit/debit card details
- IP address
You can check what personal information we hold about you by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
We use the information you provide to:
- Contact you regarding your order
- Deliver your purchase orders to you or the nominated delivery address
- Fulfil administrative functions associated with your purchase orders
- Manage our accounts and carry out our business activities
- Assess, process, and investigate queries and/or complaints made by you
- Update your records
- Send news and information about our activities and promotional material which we believe may be useful to you (should you choose to receive it via a newsletter sign up).
- Monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website
- Profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep the information about you and your purchases for as long as you remain our customer. You can remove your email address from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link on our newsletter, or by sending an email to email@example.com.